Matanzas River Kayaking and Wildlife Watching
A hidden local favorite, our kayak launch blends into the mangroves under SR 206 Bridge. Newcomers and visitors pass right by. Come take a trip with us to expand your Eco-consciousness with heartfelt discussion and discovery. We teach how to connect on a deeper level with Mother Nature through hands-on experience. We look at the geologic, historic, anthropological, ecological, geographic, and economic relationship of our environmental situation. Blunt facts balanced with optimism.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak, Paddle, Life Vest, Safety Whistle
What's excluded :
Dolphin, Manatee, and Bird watching while Kayaking. Explore the historically significant, scientifically profound, ecologically critical, and captivating coastal waters surrounding St. Augustine, FL. Paddle the Matanzas River and Moses Creek just north of Fort Matanzas National Monument along the Intracoastal Waterway in Crescent Beach. Embark from the location of the Matanzas River Keeper's headquarters located in the historic Genung's Fish Camp, a locally renowned landmark since 1948.
Personalized attention. Small group size. Trips are tailored to each group's interests. Trip times may be adjusted by your trip leader to accommodate for tidal current based on skill and fitness level.
• Fort Matanzas National Monument, 8635 A1a S, St. Augustine, FL 32080-8411
• Crescent Beach, Crescent Beach, Florida
• Moses Creek Conservation Area, St. Augustine, FL 32086
Departure Point :291 Cubbedge Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32080, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for lily livered land lubbers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.