Matopos & Great Zimbabwe Ruins/ 2 Days !
Matopos and Great Zimbabwe Ruins Combination tour gives the clients a great chance to understand a complete history of Zimbabwe.Clients will also combine wildlife viewing as well as to get to know the history of this great nation.
Matopos National is one place in Zimbabwe where clients can walk to look for Rhinos.The out standing of the famous balancing rocks in Matopos Park makes this place very special. The sunset view from Matopos is just beautiful.
Included here are the highest concentrations of Leopard and Black Eagle in the world, as well as a healthy population of the endangered Black and White Rhino.
NB: We recommend advance bookings and minimum of 2 people are required to confirm this trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Mineral water,coffee/tea, fruits and snacks.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Great Zimbabwe National Monument
What's excluded :
- Tip for the Guide, accommodation, alcoholic drinks, laundry & any other service of a personal nature
Day 1: Full day visit to Matopos National Park.Great Chances to see big game like Rhino, see paintings & balancing Rocks.
Stop At: Matobo National Park - The Matopos, Matobo National Park - The Matopos, Matabeleland South Province
Today we spend the whole day touring the Matopos Park.Visit the Rhodes Grave,World's View, Bushman Cave Paintings,explore the famous balancing rocks, trek the rhinos on foot and finish with a Game Drive.
Light picnic lunch will be served whilst you will be enjoying the stunning view of the Matopos National Park.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation in Bulawayo will be at your own expense and your own Choice, but we will recommend the Rainbow Hotel.
Day 2: Bulawayo to Great Zimabwe Ruins !
Stop At: Great Zimbabwe National Monument, Masvingo Zimbabwe
Today we will have an early morning departure from Bulawayo to Great Zimbabwe Ruins.We expect to arrive around mid morning.
Our Guide will take you around this spectacular historical site, visiting the Hill Complex,the Great Enclosure, the Shona village & the Site Museum.Lots of stories to hear.Great Zimbabwe Ruins is very unique in the sense that it is both historical and beautiful. This adventurous tour takes you to witness the great wonders which was built by the shona people. The name of the country had been named after this historical feature “Dzimbadzemabwe” which means the house of stones.Light picnic lunch at the site and then we round up our trip with a visit to the local art and craft market.Drive back to Bulawayo to arrive before dark and dropped by your hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
• Lunch: Light Lunch included plus refreshments.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :City Hall Flower Market, Fife Street and, Leopold Takawira Ave, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also arrange to pick clients from any Hotel within Bulawayo City !Airports
- Bulawayo Airport, Bulawayo Zimbabwe
Departure Time :10/25/2019 - 12/31/2025
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.