Matopos to Hwange National Park!
Our Hwange Day trip from Bulawayo is very ideal in the sense that it combines a tour and transport on the way from Bulawayo to Victoria Falls.Just a road transfer alone from Bulawayo to Victoria is very long and it could be boring.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The price includes transport, light lunch,drinking water,park fees,guiding services & a drop off .
What's excluded :
- Price do not include tips,alcohol or dinner.
Our Professional Tour Guide will meet you at the entrance of the Hotel just after your breakfast.Drive to Hwange National Park.Please allow about a journey of 3 hours.Upon arrival at Hwange Main Camp, you will go through registration process and then you proceed to do your Hwange Park game drive. Great chances to see big game like lion, elephant,giraffe and many others.After your picnic lunch, proceed with your game drive as you head to the Main Camp to end the tour.The tour will end around 3 pm as you will to be dropped off in Victoria Falls where our tour will end.
Drop off at your hotel in Bulawayo/ Victoria Falls. End of the tour.
Departure Point :City Hall Flower Market, Fife Street and, Leopold Takawira Ave, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick from any hotel within Bulawayo City.Airports
- Bulawayo Airport, Bulawayo Zimbabwe
Departure Time :9/28/2019 - 12/31/2025
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.