Mattituck Bike Wine Country and Fruit Orchard Tour
Uncork an adventure on this guided cycling tour with seasoned guides. Relish in the natural beauty of north fork's wine country from the seat of a single or tandem bicycle of your choice. This excursion highlights the very best the north fork is noted for. Pedal your palate to the beach, vineyard, farm, and orchard on this relaxing ride on relatively flat terrain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tandem & Hybrid Bicycles
- Bicycle Helmets
- Unlimited Refreshments throughout tour
- Professional Guides
- Privileged Access to Vineyard Fields
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil & Fine Vinegar Samplings
- A visit to a Local Farm Stand (Jams, Pies, Fruits and Vegetables
- Professional photographs captured by our staff throughout the day, available online for free download
- The Love Lane Shopping Experience
- Support Vehicle to transport any purchases along the way- wine, jams, pies etc.
- Social Meet & Greet | Networking OpportunitiesMultiple Photographing Opportunities (Your Group, Scenery, etc)… and anything else we can do to add to ‘Your’ experience
What's excluded :
- Wine Tastings & Fruit picking (can be added for a fee)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: East End Bike Tours, 13200 Main Rd, Mattituck, NY 11952-3208
Enjoy this leisurely, 13.5-mile bike ride around Mattituck, New York — On this guided North Fork Experience tour cycle to the tranquile Peconic Bay and delight in infused oil & fine vinegar tastings overlooking an enchanted view. Onward we pedal to thrilling new tastes at a lovely long island vineyard. Enjoy special access to vineyard fields and locally produced wine. Mexican Village-style lunch (optional). Cycle onward and indulge at one of the oldest farms with splendid homeade pies & jam, fruits, veggies and signature cider. Last but not least take a walk through the orchard and pick your own fruit.Photographs taken throughout your tour by guide staff to capture this special memory. The use of a tandem or hybrid bicycle with a helmet is included. Picnic blankets are available upon request. Participants must be at least 21 years of age or older to join the tour. Uncork an adventure cycle, sip, taste, and pick...because 'wine not'.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Crushed Olive, 31A Main St, Sayville, NY 11782-2501
This is where we will have the oil tastings
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :13200 Main Rd, Mattituck, NY 11952, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We are a 7 min walk from the Hampton Jitney Bus Stop in Matitituck and if you request pickup we will do our best to accomodate depending on your booking date and our scheduled tours for 2 passengers. If arriving on Long Island Railroad please make sure there is a train that will arrive in time for the start time of tour. We can also pickup by request as needed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Temperatures will be taken of guests and staff daily upon checking in. Masks not required when riding on bikes Masks required to be worn at check in. If not on bikes & within 6 feet of others masks required to be worn. Masks required when walking around at vineyard. When seated you do not.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.