Mauer Tour - Schicksale, Liebesgeschichten und Helden
This special guided city tour will lead you along the original line of the Berlin Wall. Our licensed, authentic tour guides (some of them are witnesses of the GDR period) take you to the most exciting places and tell you dramatic stories about a bygone era, that still has an impact on today’s german society. Experience „The Wall“ at first hand, learn about the political regime and delve into the shocking living circumstances in the totalitarian system of GDR. Independently of the serious topic, we leave room for joy and entertainment – our guides definately find the right balance!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memorial of the Berlin Wall, Bernauer Strasse 111, 13355 Berlin Germany
After starting at NORDBAHNHOF at the stairs (Exit towards Julie-Wolfthorn-Straße), you walk along the Berlin Wall.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Julie-Wolfthorn-Straße, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Schwedter Str. 224, 10435 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.