Maui Haleakala Sunrise Downhill Bike Tour with Mountain Riders Rated #1
A visit to Haleakala at dawn followed by a downhill bike ride is one of the top things to do on Maui if not all of Hawaii.
Maui's upcountry is incredible and on a guided bike tour, you can enjoy this experience in an active way like no other.
Watch the majestic and colorful sunrise from atop the 10,023 foot summit of the volcano, admiring the expansive moon like craters inside the volcanic crater.
Then experience a "one of a kind journey" biking 26 miles from Haleakala National Park all the way down to the ocean at Paia Bay.
Hotel pickup and drop-off is offered or meet at our location.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Columbia Sportswear windbreaker jacket
- Use of helmet and chrome cruiser bike
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768
view the sunrise from a protected building. Rest rooms are available. Local Hawaiians we welcome the sunrise with a ole or Hawaiian chant.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mountain Riders, 886 Haliimaile Ave, Makawao, Maui, HI 96768
Get ready for their adventure down the crater.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Haleakala National Park, Kula, Maui, HI 96790
While descending the Haleakala guest may stop at the gift shop located just inside the park gates.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Historic Makawao Town, Baldwin Ave & Makawao Ave, Makawao, Maui, HI 96768
Quaint town with shops and eateries.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Kula, Kula, Maui, Hawaii
Seasonal Jacaranda trees in bloom, amazing scenic outlooks and varying micro climates while descending Haleakala Crater.
Departure Point :886 Haliimaile Rd, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
1/1/2021 - 2/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 AM - 04:00 PM
1/1/2022 - 2/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 03:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 13 per booking allowed
- Weight restrictions apply; maximum weight is 280 lbs
- Minimum height required is 5 feet
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizer will be provided Masks must be worn at all times except when on the bicycle No bandanas, buffs, t-shirts, or face shields Masks are required when 6 feet physical distancing isn’t possible. protocol sanitize the vehicles,bicycles and helmets will be sanitized before and after tours
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.