Maui Helicopter Tour: Complete Island Flight
Fly over the stunning sights of East Maui and soar deep into the isolated interior of the West Maui Mountains on this 60-minute helicopter tour. This exciting flight takes you above the Hana Rainforest, gives you a peek inside the volcanic Haleakalā Crater, and glides you over to West Maui Volcano, engulfed in lava flows and surrounded by craggy cliffs and cascading waterfalls. Includes narration from a professional pilot-guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional pilot-guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Make your way to Kahului Heliport and hop aboard a luxury, air-conditioned helicopter, which holds six passengers in forward-facing leather seats. Once you’re airborne, sit back and listen to stereo music and descriptive narration from the professional pilot, who also serves as your tour guide.
Throughout the 1-hour flight, enjoy unobstructed views while you soar above Maui’s extreme landscapes, including the dense Hana Rainforest of East Maui. Look down on waterfalls and the jaw-dropping Haleakala Crater, a dormant volcano with a summit reaching more than 10,000 feet (3,050 meters) above sea level in Haleakala National Park.
After these sights, your flight continues to the West Maui Mountains, aka West Maui Volcano or Maui Komohana to native Hawaiians, best seen from the air. Snap photos of the diverse landscape including rugged lava flows, rainforest and deep valleys filled with cascading waterfalls such as the ‘Wall of Tears,’ a cliff draped with dozens of falls.
Learn about Maui's history, geology, vegetation and wildlife from your pilot as you fly, and take in a view of the neighboring island of Molokai that can only be seen from the air before returning to the ground.
After landing, you can purchase a USB containing footage of your flight that includes the pilot’s narration set to background music.
Departure Point :1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals allowed in helicopter only under strict rules and staff must know 48hrs before their arrival to so we can cover our proper procedures (notify other travelers on flight, etc.) Please call our office to inquire so we can get more details on the animal as some sizes and types of animals might not be allowed.
- Infants under 24 months must sit on an adult lap. Over 24 months must occupy their own paid seat. We follow the same FAA regulations as the airlines.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.