Maui Horseback-Riding Tour
Join real ‘paniolos’ (Hawaiian cowboys) on an unforgettable journey as they lead you on horseback through Maui's Mendes Ranch. Canter up green pastures to the edge of a lush tropical valley, admire views of the Pacific seascape, and discover some of the island's largest waterfalls on your 1.5-hour morning or afternoon ride.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour horseback tour
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The "Oceanfront Trail Ride" begins at the Mendes Ranch Corral and will take you down the edge of the scenic valley to the coastline where you will have an opportunity to view the magnificent waters of the Pacific Ocean before heading back up to the corral.
At the coastline, our trail guides will take photos of you using your cell phone with the majestic seascape in the background.
• Mendes Ranch, 3530 Kahekili Hwy, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793-9236
• Waihee Ridge Trail, Waihee, Maui, HI
Departure Point :Mendes Ranch and Trail Rides, Inc., 3530 Kahekili Hwy, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- There is a maximum weight limit of 250 pounds per person on this horseback riding tour. **Due to the safety of our horses and riders you may be weighed at check in**
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please include your weight and riding ability (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced) in the Special Requirements box at checkout
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We reserve the right to deny any rider over the weight limit of 250 ibs at check in. If found max weight limit has been exceeded the day of tour it'll be NON-REFUNDABLE
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.