Maui Luxury Full Circle Road to Hana Waterfalls & Lunch
Maximum of 14 people in a Luxury, Air-Conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter, guided and narrated with a professional guide.
Relax and let us pamper you as a VIP guest to show you the beauty on a road trip to magical Hana. Stop at waterfalls, stroll unique sand beaches and swim at the most famous black sand beach at the Wainapanapa State Park. Our driver will select a perfect lunch spot. If time allows, we will stop at fruit stands with fresh fruits and vegetables for you to buy. We are ready to safely guide you through 617 curves and 56 one lane bridges and lead you back in time to the historic moments and legendary tales that shape the islands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic style homemade sandwiches from local deli
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Napili, Honokowai and Kapalua pick-ups additional charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
The Hana Highway is a 64.4-mile-long (103.6 km) , longest, coastal scenic route in the world. To the east of Kalepa Bridge, the highway continues to Kipahulu as Hawaii Route 31 (the Piilani Highway). This tour covers 59 single lane bridges, over 640 turns and curves, through lush, tropical rainforest. Most of the concrete and steel bridges date back to 1910
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Ho'okipa Beach Park, Hana Highway, Paia, Maui, HI 96779
Ho'okipa Beach is considered the windsurfing capital of the world, you can enjoy watching wind surfers, kite boarders and surfers challenge the oceans waves and shoreline winds. This is also the Threatened Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle capital of Maui, with 200-pound turtles feeding along the shoreline and basking on the beach all day long.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Kaumahina State Wayside Park, Hana Hwy, Haiku, Maui, HI
Kaumahina State Wayside Park or Kaumahina State Park, is located in Maui County, Hawaii, 28.3 miles East of Kahului and 22.4 miles West of Hana along the Hana Highway. The park consists of 7.8 acres of forest and exotic plants
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ke‘anae Point, Maui, HI
Small Hawaiian villages doing their best to live like the Hawaiians of old. Hunting pigs and growing taro, bread fruit, and Bananas are all big parts of everyday life in this small community. It’s also the site of the famous Half Way to Hana Snack stand; shave ice, fresh coconut, cold drinks and of course the Original Fresh Baked Banana Bread. The Keanae overlook and peninsula offer views of one of the largest taro farms in Hawaii.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pua'a Ka'a State Park, Hana Highway, Maui, HI
It is fairly easy to access the waterfall from here. Some people like to take a dip in the chilly waters by the waterfall and on a hot day. Wear swim suit layered and bring change of clothes. Don't forget the towels.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Honokalani Beach, Waianapanapa State Park, Hana, HI 96713, USA
• Wainapanapa is Maui’s famous Black Sand Beach. Cobalt blue Ocean surrounded by black sand and black lava rocks from a recent flow only 10,000 years ago. Go for a walk along the edge of the bay and check out the blue water or just sit under a nice shade tree. This location is a great place to spend an hour relaxing, taking in one of the islands most beautiful locales.
Fresh Water Caves and Lava Tubes
• We take you to volcanic caves which you could explore. And if you are lucky you could witness the legend of the caves come alive. Certain time of the year red shrimp appear, turning the water red. Let our tour guides tell you the legend of Princess Popoalaea
Duration: 55 minutes
Pass By: Koki Beach, Maui, HI
A rare mixture of red, black and white sand, the Koki beach is situated on the eastern shore of Maui in the south of Hana. Koki Beach is known for its unique red sand, and of course picturesque Alau Island. This ironwood-shaded beach lies just South of an eroded red cinder hill, which lends its color to the beach.
Pass By: Bamboo Forest, Maui, HI
The impressive bamboo forest on the side of Hana Highway on the way to Hana.
Pass By: Ohe'o Gulch, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI
Often called Seven Sacred Pools, Oheo Gulch is famous for it's beautiful 7 pools which is a name coined decades ago by the owner of what is now Travaasa Hana (previously Hotel Hana Maui) for the purpose of marketing this deservingly spectacular (but then unknown) remote location to tourists.
Pass By: Waikani Falls, Maui, HI
A very popular set of falls because it is photogenic and situated like a drive-thru right on the road. We do have the upper waterfalls which is also called the Three Bears Waterfalls.
Pass By: Wailua Falls, Hana Highway just past Koali Ranch Cottage, Hana, Maui, HI 96713
Wailua Falls is perhaps the tallest roadside waterfall on the Hana Highway. This is most popular waterfalls and most congested. For everyones safety we will make a stop here if it is safe to do so if there is a parking.
Stop At: Manawainui Gulch, Piilani Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
As the road soldiers on you’ll catch sight of Hawaiian ruins, jagged lava rocks, and mile after mile of wild, uninhabited country. This is considered the backside of Haleakala.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Harold Rice Park, Lower Kula Road Turn off highway onto Lower Kula Road to access park., Kula, Maui, HI 96790
Rice Park is located across from Kula Country Farms on Lower Kula Road with a beautiful bi-coastal view.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up & drop-off on west side at major resorts, or at the Park’n ride in MaalaeaAdditional $20pp for Pick-up & drop-off in Kahana, Kapalua, NapiliPorts
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Daily from 6:30am
- Pick-up & drop-off at major resorts or pick-up at the Park’n ride in Kahului
- All Day
- Breakfast, Lunch, snacks, nonalcoholic beverages
- Plate lunches from local authentic restaurant. Choice of beverage - bottled water/soft drinks available during the whole trip
- Travel aboard our luxury Mercedes S-Class sedan or luxury Mercedes Van
- Rough road; not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems, not recommended for kids younger than 6.
- Bring swimsuit & towel for swimming at Hana natural pools or Black Sand Beach (optional & weather permitting)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Because of the length of this tour, we wouldn't recommended for kids younger than 6
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.