Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei
Maui provides the perfect spot to learn to Stand Up Paddle (SUP). Warm waters along the south Maui coastline combined with the calm morning ocean gives you the best opportunity to quietly cruise along the gorgeous Maui reef and coral system. Team up with our friendly instructors to enjoy this two hour adventure with whole family. Gliding along the water effortlessly, see turtles, whales, and your family smiling while they enjoy this excellent family style activity. All equipment provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- We include all the equipment (SUP, Paddle, leash, rash guard & booties). Enjoy bottled water, juice and snack bars to re energize.
- Professional guide with character!
- Bottled water, juice and snack bars
- All equipment including:
- SUP, Leach, Paddle, Booties, Rash Guard
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Please not we do not include:
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Beach Towel
- Swim wear
Your SUP outing will include some beach instruction / safety talk just prior to going out on the water. We'll paddle along south Maui's gorgeous coastline gliding over the clear blue waters. Along the way, we can stop and cool off a little, take a break and enjoy some guide anecdotes about the area, history and folklore. This area also known for its sea turtles where we can paddle along and watch them. Round trip, we'll paddle back to our starting point and enjoy some refreshments. A fun, easy morning out on the water..
• Kalama Park, S Kihei Rd, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753
Departure Point :S. Kihei Rd./Keala Pl. (southbound), Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- participate as early in your vacation as possible
- BRING WITH YOU - Beach Towel & Sunscreen
- LEAVE BEHIND - Rings , watches, necklaces .. anything loose to your person. If it can come off, leave it behind
- Use the restroom prior to arrival
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.