Maui Tour : Iao Valley, Hawaiian Distillery and Lavender Farm Tour
On this exploration, we will take you to Iao Valley which was kapu to all but Hawaiian Royalty. Iao Valley were used as a burial site for Hawai’i’s ali'i for centuries. Ocean Vodka distillery is a must visit to see the making of world famous vodka made from sugar cane. Last we take you to Lavender farm.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pride of America - 8:30am pickup from Long's Drugs at Maui Mall - a 7 minute walk outside the gates
- Tour ends between 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- For Pickup from Lahaina Harbor, Maui, please text us or call us to confirm pickup.
- Minimum of 4 guests required to operate the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Entry/Admission - Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kepaniwai Park & Heritage Gardens, 870 Iao Valley Rd, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793
This valley is sacred and was kapu to all but Hawaiian royalty. The sheer, inaccessible cliffs in `Iao Valley were used as a burial site for Hawai’i’s ali'i for centuries. Ancient Hawaiian’s believed that their bones contained their mana. Desecrating or stealing bones could give power, control, and even cause harm to living descendants.
Stop At: Iao Valley State Monument, 54 S High St, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793-2102
When you first enter the park you can choose to cross a footbridge or descend to an exhibition area where the park has simplistically modeled what the greater valley (just outside of ‘Iao) once was. They have constructed a hale with thatched roof common for the time, and have many examples of plants that were cultivated in pre-contact Hawai’i.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm, 1100 Waipoli Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-7818
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery, 4051 Omaopio Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-8828
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: 70 E Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
2: Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
For customers from cruise ships arriving into Kahului Harbor : -we have pick up from Maui Mall at Center Tower which is about 10 minute walk outside the gate at 8:30am.For customers from cruise ships arriving into Lahaina Harbor : -we have pickup from The Old Court House which is about 20 meters from dock -please contact us to ensure proper pickupPorts
- Kahului Port - 9:00am at 70 E. Kahumanu Ave., Kahului HI 96732
- Lahaina Harbor - Please contact us to confirm pickup time. Pickup time will be 1 hour after arrival.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- No minimum age
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Covered Shoes
- 8:15am Meet at Long's Drugs at Maui Mall for Cruise ship customers
- Please consult your doctor before participating if you have medical conditions
- Minimum of 4 travelers to operate the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.