Mauritius private south west tour
It is a private tour where you will experience one of the best tours in Mauritius which is the south west.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees ( 7 coloured earth and waterfall )
- Tour guide ( English and French speaking )
- Entry/Admission - Chamarel’s Seven Coloured Earth Geopark
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chamarel’s Seven Coloured Earth Geopark, Chamarel, Mauritius
Chamarel is a village in the southwest of Mauritius with a population of 700. It is named after the Frenchman Charles Antoine de Chazal de Chamarel, who lived in the area around 1800.
Chamarel is primarily known for its scenic locations and nature attractions in its neighborhood.
Among them are the Seven Colored Earth, the Chamarel Falls and the Black River Gorges National Park. The surrounding area is also known for its locally grown coffee and for the famous Rhum distillery .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Mauritius.Airports
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, Airport Terminal Operations Limited ATOL Offices SSR International Airport MU, Plaine Magnien 51520, Mauritius
- port louis
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.