Maximum adventure.. Hidden natural gems of East Salalah
The region of Dhofar is a land of geological wonders. It's well known for its wonderful natural attractions and welcoming people. If you are a nature lover then this tour is for you as we are going to take you to a mixture of landscapes that Dhofar is blessed with, like, rugged mountain valleys, sinkholes, cliffs, waterfalls and more.
In this activity, we will visit some of Dhofar's natural beauties, like,
Shihait sinkhole, first stop (20 min).
Tawi attir sinkhole, second stop (15 min).
The upper plateau of Jabel Samhan, third stop (30 min).
Finally, surrounded by Baobab trees and the soothing sound of the water spring, Hina valley is considered one of the most beautiful valleys in the region. In this site we will take pictures and learn about the baobab trees, we will also be hiking deep inside the woods. (2 1/2 hours).
At the end of the activity the tour guide will drop you off at your hotel.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Everything else not mentioned in the inclusion
First stop -15-20 min
The first stop will be at Shihait sinkhole. This sinkhole is so massive and has its own unique ecosystem, containing plants and many birds and animal species.
Second stop – 15 min
The second stop will be another natural beauty ''Tawi attir sinkhole''. This sinkhole is considered to be the most beautiful sinkhole in Dhofar region and it is known as the ‘Bird Well'.
Third stop - 30-45 min
The upper plateau of Jebel Samhan suddenly ends in a vertiginous drop more than 1000 meters to the coastal plain below. We will spend some time here taking photos and enjoying the end of world like view
Hiking -2 1/2 Hours
Surrounded by Baobab trees and the soothing sound of the water spring, Hina valley is considered one of the most beautiful valleys in the region. In this site we will take pictures and learn about the baobab trees, we will also be hiking deep inside the woods.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Salalah Port, Raysut, Oman
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Avoid touching services while touring. - Practise proper cough and sneeze etiquette. - advised to pack a mini personal sanitizing wipes or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.