Mayan Adventure from Cancun
Live a wonderful jungle and ocean adventure! Discover in one day three extraordinary ecosystems of the Mayan World, surprise yourself with Mexico´s biodiversity and join us in the snorkeling tour that will change your way of feeling nature. Dive into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean surrounded by exotic marine life; explore an underground river in the middle of the jungle and discover the mystical wonders of the Mayan sink holes (cenotes).
Place to visit: Ocean inlet, underground cavern and natural sinkhole (cenote).
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Mexican buffet style
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Yal-ku Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Photo package available for purchase
- Tips and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xpu Há, Quintana Roo, Mexico
A beautiful place close to Xpu ha but in jungle side where you will find 2 incredibles cenotes, open and semi open where you can refresh, jump and snorkel during you admire the formation or just relax in the hammocks we have in a special place with a great view.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yal-ku Lagoon, Riviera Maya, Akumal 77776 Mexico
La Caleta de Yal-kú, located in the coastal town of Akumal, is one of those Caribbean corners with which you will surely be surprised on your way. In this exit of the freshwater underground to the open sea, you will enjoy a unique landscape.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list, your pick up or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.