Mayan Adventure to Chichen Itza and Cenote with Transportation
Chichen Itza, whose name means "mouth of the water sorcerers' well" is one of the most famous archaeological sites in Mexico; a legendary city surrounded by mystery and magic.
To enter is go back in time to the Mayan world, is to find countless stories in each step and journey, where men, women and children lived under the protection of Kukulkan and the gods who watched his day to day.
Cenote Suytun is a sacred and closed cenote, that is, it is located underground and its vault has an entrance of light that illuminates its interior and further highlights the beauty of the blue color of its waters.
Attractive and full of nuances of flavors, colors, traditions and natural beauty, the city of Valladolid in Yucatan, is a mosaic surrounded by colonial architecture and the mysticism that encloses the great Mayan culture shown in its archaeological zones. It is only two away from hours of Mérida and Cancun and is one of the most important and beautiful tourist cities of the State.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Admission to the Archeological Zone of Chichen Itza.
- Sacred Cenote Suytun Admission
- Visit to the Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - CLASSIC VERSION of the tour DOES NOT include drinks (water, soda, beer).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Our transport will pass by you to your hotel and we will go to the first destination to visit, we will arrive at the Ecotourism Center of Suytun that has a wonderful Sacred Cenote located in the Caribbean jungle of Yucatan, where you can cool off in the sacred and crystal clear waters, also take your photo for a perfect postcard. Then, we will go to the restaurant where you will taste a delicious buffet with regional dishes of our famous Mexican cuisine.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
We'll get on our transport and head to the next destination. We will arrive at the famous Archaeological area of Chichen Itza, our certified guide will take you to know the area and explain the history of this wonder of the world, and more about Mayan culture. Afterwards you will have time to visit more of the place, buy Mexican crafts and take the photos you want.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Finally, we will visit the colonial city of Valladolid, located in the heart of Yucatan, where you will admire the splendor of colonial Mexico in the architecture of its buildings, streets and the Church of San Servacio, located in front of the main square and park of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.