Mayan Food taught by Mayan Shaman
This tour duration is approximately 4 hours. this tour starts at 8am and 1pm
What to bring:
-packed breakfast and/or lunch
-bottled water and/or snacks
What to wear:
• comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks are available for purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- The ancient Mayan people worshipped the maize (corn) God, K’an, and gave thanks to him for providing them with food.
The presence of corn in modern-day Mayan cooking is still very evident today. Learn about foods such as bollos, tamales, tamalitos, salbutes, panades, atole (a corn-based drink), and other traditional Mayan foods, how to prepare and cook them, and sample some dishes.
A very tasty and rewarding experience rich in Mayan history!
This tour duration is approximately 4 hours.
this tour starts at 8am and 1pm
Departure Point :Benque Resort and Spa, Benque Viejo Del Carmen, Belize
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.