Mayan Inland Expedition - Coba Ruins, Punta Laguna and Mayan family
Enjoy a full-day tour exploring some of the most amazing inland attractions in Tulum. Visit Punta Laguna, is a nature reserve managed and protected by a Mayan community that offers eco-touristic activities in a very diverse and beautiful setting of mature jungle and a clear lagoon. Then, see the Coba ruins which was probably the largest settlement in the north of the Yucatan peninsula during the classic period of the Mayan Civilization.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional archeological historian guide
- Bike ride in Coba
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Punta Laguna Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum)
- 10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras. +$20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street. +$30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Coba, Coba, Yucatan Peninsula
On our way to Coba Archaeological site, we pass through Coba village, surounded by its beautiful lakes and networks of ancient roads.
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Explore the archaeological site of Coba by bicycle (possible alternatives) and climb the highest pyramid in Yucatan
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Punta Laguna Nature Reserve, Tulum Mexico
Explore the beautiful nature reserve, look for monkeys in the jungle, canoe on a beautiful lagoon, zipline.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Mexico Kan Tours- Eco Tours Tulum Riviera Maya, Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, Calle Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
2: Oxxo Puerto Morelos, Av Javier Rojo Gomez 1270, Esq, Av Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
3: Micheladas del Semáforo, Carr. Cancún - Tulum Mz 1, Lt 2, Smz 18, 18, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
4: Starbucks, Quinta Avenida Nte. S/N, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
5: Go Mart, KM 2695 MZA 29 LTE 2, México 307, 77780 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
6: OXXO, Chanchen Palmar, Camino Acceso A Playas s/N, Yodzonot, 77785 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
7: Coba archaeological site, Quintana Roo, Mexico
8: Iglesia de San Servacio, Calle 41, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
9: Casino Palace Bingo & Sport Bets® Cancun, Av Tulum Esq Jabali con SM20 MZ 09, Av. Labná, Colonia Centro, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
10: Forum By The Sea, Blvd. Kukulcan, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the immediate Tulum area is included in the price of the tour. We can pick up to your hotel or vacation rental if given an exact address.Additional fees apply for pick ups between Tulum and Playa del Carmen.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Bathing Suit.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- Extra T-Shirt.
- Sun glasses.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures are implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks complusory, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The vehicles will be filled to 30% 40% or 60% of their capacity according to the color system issued by the government of Quintana Roo, Mexico. During the whole excursion and for each activity, we will be using antibacterial gel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.