Mayan Sacrifice Ritual Cave Experience at ATM Cave
Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave is Mayan for Cave of the Stone Sepulcher. This is a must do tour for visitors to Belize! The cave was created by water erosion of the karst limestone over a period of hundreds of thousands of years. It has been used by the Maya for nearly two thousand years for religious rituals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick Up and Drop Off in Placencia Village.
- Park Fees.
- Tour Guide.
- Entry/Admission - Actun Tunichil Muknal
What's excluded :
- Pick Up and Drop Off outside of Placencia Village (can arrange)
- Splash has masks for sale for prices ranging from US$ 2.50 to $ 7.50.
- Guests are picked up or meet at Splash Dive Center for transport to Teakettle Village to be met by the specially trained and licensed ATM tour guide.
Departure Point :Splash Dive Centre, 2287 Placencia Peninsula Road, Placencia 00000, Placencia, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We text guests to arrange time and place for pickup. We provide complimentary pickup and drop off along the main road in Placencia Village but charge US$ 10.00 per person for pickup/drop off north of Placencia Village.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Belize protocol requires guests to arrive at pickup points or at our dive center wearing masks, apply hand sanitizer and be subject to temperature measurement. You must wear your mask except when eating or drinking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.