Mayan Shaman Healing and Cleansing
This healing/ cleansing done by a Mayan Shaman has been the most requested experience in the world.
What to bring:
-packed breakfast and/or lunch
-bottled water and/or snacks
What to wear:
• comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks (if option not selected)
- Enjoy a healing, relaxing experience as a traditional Mayan Shaman lights the copal (a tree resin used for incense) and other herbs such as sage and cedar, that are used for healing physical and psychological ailments. The Mayan Shaman will meet with you to learn about your unique needs and targeted areas for healing. Copal is an herb widely used by Mayans in smudging, or a healing smoke ceremony, to cleanse people and places of evil spirits. The Mayans believe that copal is extremely sacred, and that the practice of smudging will help cleanse your spirit/aura from negative energy and purify your soul. This is an unforgettable experience rooted in ancient traditions.
Departure Point :Benque Resort and Spa, Benque Viejo Del Carmen, Belize
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.