Mayfield falls Private Tour
Mayfield Falls is an eco-tourism attraction centrally located in the parish of Westmoreland, Jamaica.
It consists of 2 beautiful waterfalls, 21 natural pools, 52 types of ferns and lots of exotic flowers, plant species, birds, butterflies and wildlife native to Jamaica.
NB: This is only for the transportation to and from the attraction, once you’re on site there will be a entrance fee of $20 per person for the tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry fee of 20 USD
- Entry/Admission - Original Mayfield Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Original Mayfield Falls, Hertford to Flower Hill Main Road, Pennycooke Jamaica
Take a walk in the beautiful waters and enjoy the sound of the water rushing over your shoulder.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Should be able to walk up hill
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.