Mayfield Falls Tour
Mayfield Falls Tours allows you to discover the natural beauty and the history of Montego Bay as you journey to the Falls. Mayfield Falls featuring 2 beautiful waterfalls, 21 natural pools and a wide array of exotic flora and fauna, Mayfield Falls stands as one of the best eco-tourism attractions in Jamaica. Mayfield Falls is located in scenic Glenbrook, Westmoreland where the Dolphin Head Mountains provide an alluring backdrop.
Unwind in the magnificent ambience and enjoy the beauty and sultry warmth of its luxurious mineral spring and natural waterfalls. Come to experience Jamaica’s Mayfield Falls in all its natural splendor.
Things to take:
-towel and pocket money.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complementary Red Stripe Beer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- entrance fee: $15 per person
- Water shoe rental $6
- Entry/Admission - Original Mayfield Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Original Mayfield Falls, Hertford to Flower Hill Main Road, Pennycooke Jamaica
Mayfield Falls is an eco-tourism attraction centrally located in the parish of Westmoreland, Jamaica.
It consists of 2 beautiful waterfalls, 21 natural pools, 52 types of ferns and lots of exotic flowers, plant species, birds, butterflies and wildlife native to Jamaica. Mayfield Falls is pretty calm. You won’t find some of the large waterfalls here that you would find elsewhere on the island, however, this is very much a nice outing for the day.
Of course, keep in mind the current varies depending on the amount of rainfall in the area. Typically, the water here is not that powerful. At Mayfield Falls you feel like you are in a jungle – there are lush plants everywhere.
The grounds are immaculate and very well maintained. This place is very peaceful and truly nature at its best. You are totally surrounded by beauty and you really do feel one with nature.
Things to note:
The stones are slippery so you should definitely wear water shoes.
For those who are concerned about sunburn – not to worry here as there is a lot of shade. The level of physical activity here is considered medium. You are walking through the water for about an hour. Many non-athletic people get through it quite fine so do not let this deter you. Mayfield has awesome tour guides there to help anyone who needs it.
Length of tour:
Hours of operation:
8 am – 4:30 pm
$15 per person
Water shoe rental:$6
Lockers are available.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please type the name when booking.Ports
- montego bay pier
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- infant seats are available up-on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.