Mayflower National Park View Point & Waterfall Hike
Hike through the pristine and diverse Maya Mountains of Belize, have the chance to view a plethora of terrestrial animals such as jaguars, margays, ferdelances, and other interesting creatures along with medicinal plants and lush greenery. You will have the option of having a short and easy hike to Bocawina Falls to take a refreshing waterfall shower or doing a more vigorous hike to the Antelope Falls View Point,using a series of ropes and steps to get there. Once there you will have a majestic view of the Maya Mountains and the Belizean coast as you see for miles the Beauty that is Belize. Then you take a refreshing Waterfall swim in the nearby Antelope Waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We will begin our journey through the rainforest. Your routes will be shown to you and you will then be able to pick which one would be most suitable or interesting for you. From there we start our journey through the trail of your choice being either Bocawina Falls or Antelope falls.
• Mayflower Bocawina National Park, Southern Highway, Silk Grass Belize
Departure Point :Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services, South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.