Mbabane City Walking Tours- eSwatini
The city of Mbabane gets its name from a local king, Mbabane Kunene, who lived in the region when the British colonizers first arrived there. It is the capital of Swaziland, and the country’s largest city. It is located on the Mbabane River and its tributary the Polinjane River in the Mdzimba Mountains. It is located in the Hhohho Region, of which it is also the capital. The average elevation of the city is 1243 meters. .
This tour will give you the best understanding of the Swazi history from early 1800 till to date.
You will also visit the following
- Mbabane market- have lunch or breakfast
- Visit the interesting Mbabane Bus Station
- Visiting the Water Loo Lamp which was given by the british who were sent to each colony to Spread the light of British Imperialism
- Visit the old play ground for the colonial days commonly called the Prince of wales.
-Visit of the Broadcasting services
- Visit of the Msunduza township the nearest township
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Also Lunch can be arranged.If the guest are coming to join the tour during the day then its possible well recommended to go for lunch in the Mbabane market. Well remended.
What's excluded :
- We will then head off to the first stop of the tour.
Departure Point :City Council, Southern Distributor, Mbabane, Eswatini
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.