MBC DaeJangGum Park Drama Set Half-Day Tour
Visit MBC Dae Jang Geum Park conveniently from your hotel in Seoul.
Experience Korean Wave television up close and see sites made famous on the small screen on this half-day small-group MBC DaeJangGum Park tour from Seoul.
Visit MBC DaeJangGum Park with a guide, where famous TV shows such as ‘Dong Yi’, ‘Lee San: The Wind of the Palace’ and ‘Queen Seondeok’ are filmed. See the fortresses, houses, palaces, and streets built for television, and perhaps even see a show being filmed!
No Shopping Center visit guaranteed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul
- Tour Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Drop-off at Myeong-dong Lotte Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Yongin Daejanggeum Park
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yongin Daejanggeum Park, 778-1 Yongcheon-ri, Baegam-myeon, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Take a look at the sight where famous k-drama filmed at MBC DaeJangGeum Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from hotels located in central/downtown Seoul. If your hotel located behind alley or narrow path, we will pick you up at the nearest subway station or central hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour requires a minimum of two people in each group.There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please speak quietly during live filming and do not bother the actors
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the current situation, all passengers must wear a mask during the tour. A guide has right reserves to refuse passengers who doesn't wear a mask.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.