MBJ to Mayfield Falls
Mayfield Falls is one the many tourist attraction, which located in the parish of Westmoreland, Jamaica. It consists of 2 beautiful waterfalls, 21 natural pools, 52 types of ferns and lots of exotic flowers, plant species, birds, butterflies and wildlife native to Jamaica.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Original Mayfield Falls
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Original Mayfield Falls, Hertford to Flower Hill Main Road, Pennycooke Jamaica
Travel through the rich countryside to the mayfield falls. The Mayfield Falls are a series of waterfalls situated on the Mayfield River in the parish of Westmoreland.
. The falls has 21 cascades in total. The tallest, is refered to as the ‘Washing Machine’ and reaching around three meters in height, is large enough for visitors to get behind and play in the jets of water. The Eco setting of the falls is abundant with rich plant life, as well as a different types of exotic species of birds, butterflies, and other wildlife native to Jamaica. The level of physical activity here is moderately demanding and involves quite a walk through the water and across rocks to explore the falls in its beauty.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
our available pickup time is from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. If you hotel nt listed, you may add you hotel once within the radius.Ports
- Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.