If you are wondering about what to do in Punta Cana, wait no more!
Leave your all-inclusive hotel for a few hours and get a different perspective of Punta Cana by sailing with us for 2.30 hours in the Marina Caribe Catamaran Tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip in air-conditioned vehicles: Hotel - Beach Club - Hotel
- Transfer Assistant during Rides
- Life Jacket and professional snorkel equipment during sail
- Snorkeling Stop at The Coral Reefs of El Cortecito
- Natural Swimming Pool Stop at Cabeza de Toro, Punta de los Nidos
- National Open Bar and Light Snacks (nachos and tropical fruit skewers) while on board
- Entertainment and Assistance during Sail
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Marina Caribe
What's excluded :
- Flip flops or light footwear
- Towel, sunscreen, sun-glasses and hat
- Cash for tips and souvenirs if desired
- Protectors for cameras and phones
- devices may be overheated by the sun or dropped in water or floor)
- Lunch is not included on this tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Caribe, 23000, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
08:30hrs Arrival at Marina Caribe base, briefing and boarding.
09:00hrs Navigation with music and dance.
09:15hrs Arrival to reefs for snorkeling.
10:15hrs Arrival at natural swimming pool and bath time.
11:30hrs Arrival at base and end of activity.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Maximum capacity of 65 Pax per turn.
- Total Time of Sail: 3 hours
- Characteristics of the Boat: 2 floor boat, 1 Bar and 2 Bathrooms.
- Photographer available during the tour (additional charge)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.