Mdina the Noble City
This tour finds itself in Malta's former medieval capital city. It will be an opportunity to discover its medieval history and charm on foot. The tour commences in Mdina, moving towards Rabat, and ending with a short visit to San Anton Palace & Gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mdina Old City, Pjazza San Publiju, Mdina, Island of Malta Malta
Walk through the old streets of fortified Mdina
Stop At: Mdina Main Gate - Baroque gateway, Main Gate Area Bridge, Mdina, Island of Malta Malta
Travelers will walk through the old city Gate, while enjoying the baroque architecture
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: National Museum of Natural History, Vilhena Palace St Publius Square, Mdina, Island of Malta MDN 1010 Malta
Look at the facade of the National Museum of Natural History and the surrounding square
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, 2 Triq San Pawl, L-Imdina MDN 1061, Malta
Also known as the Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Paul, is a Roman Catholic Cathedral in Mdina, Malta.
Pass By: Greek's Gate, Mdina, Island of Malta Malta
A view of the Greek's Gate, Mdina
Pass By: Carmelite Priory Mdina, Villegaignon Street Kunvent tal-Karmnu, Mdina, Island of Malta MDN 1190 Malta
A look at the Carmelite Church's Facade
Pass By: National Archives of Malta, Triq l-Isptar, Rabat RBT 1043, Malta
The National Archives of Malta is the central archive maintained by the Mediterranean island nation of Malta. The Archives has been housed in the Grandmaster's Palace for most of its lifetime, having moved to three separate locations during the late 1980s.
Pass By: St. Paul's Grotto, Pjazza Tal-Paroccam, Rabat, Island of Malta Malta
A cave were the saint is said to have preached while inhabiting the island of Malta.
Pass By: St. Paul's Church, Parish Sq., Rabat, Island of Malta Malta
A look at the facade of Rabats fascinating Church
Stop At: San Anton Gardens, 7 St. George's, Attard, Island of Malta Malta
On the way back to your drop off point, you will get the opportunity to view the San Anton Gardens, where the President resides in the Palace during the Summer Months.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Grand Harbour, Malta
2: Mdina Gate, Mdina, Malta
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Ship Terminal, Valletta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.