Media Harbor guide
Discover architectural highlights from international star architects
Learn exciting things about the emergence of the MedienHafen and its importance for Düsseldorf.
The tour offers great photo opportunities.
per adult from
What's included :
- 120-minute guided tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - MedienHafen
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MedienHafen, Harbour, 40211 Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
How dynamic Düsseldorf is developing can be seen particularly clearly on a tour of the Media Harbor. Up until around twenty years ago, warehouses in particular shaped the picture - today the quarter is in a state of constant change. With numerous companies in the media and advertising industry, the MedienHafen is one of the liveliest scenes in Düsseldorf.
The MediaHafen tour is one of the things that make the unusual architectural examples attractive: the sloping buildings by the American Frank O. Gehry are spectacular, symbolically the open forms of the state parliament and, in the truest sense of the word, the Rhine Tower is outstanding.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rhine Tower, Stromstraße 20, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Brücke Im Medienhafen, Am Handelshafen 15, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.