Medieval and rustic getaway in the Herault Valley
For an immersion in the Herault Valley in all conviviality and with the comfort of a guide/driver, join Isabelle in this excursion to meet artisans, wonderful landscapes and natural and cultural sites classified as a UNESCO world heritage.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Grotte de Clamouse
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grotte de Clamouse, Route de Saint Guilhem le Desert D4, 34150 Saint-Jean-de-Fos France
Leaded by a guide, you will visit an oustanding cave with many different concretions and shape, and you will discover a marvellous show of lights and sounds.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :95 Boulevard d'Antigone, 34000 Montpellier, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.