Medieval lanes, legends and stories
Vienna for connoisseurs
We dive into the Old Vienna off the beaten tourist track and get to know labyrinthine, medieval lanes and neat, hidden corners with their anecdotes and stories. We learn where the cow plays a board game and what "beloved Augustin", a character in a legend, has to do with the black death. We meet Mozart and imperial personalities, but also ordinary baker's boys.
We experience a Vienna of former days, long gone, but whose traces can be found until nowadays. If you want to take a walk, which is also interesting for Viennese people, book your favorite date now!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Minimum 5, maximum 25 fully paying guests
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blutgasse, 1010 Wien, Austria
Learn details about the Old Vienna and silent witnesses of these former times.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fleischmarkt to Dr. Ignaz Seipel Platz, Vienna Austria
Get to know the "beloved Augustin", a character of a Viennese legend and find out about the basilisk in Vienna.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Jesuits, Dr.-Ignaz-Seipel-Platz 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
Which role did the Jesuit play in Vienna and why is their church located exactly here?
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Franz-Josefs-Kai 17, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/8/2020 - 8/6/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Stephansplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you need something to seat during the tour, please bring your own foldable chair.
- Not suitable for people, who are not able to walk/ stand for 1,5 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.