Medieval Porvoo and Maritime Loviisa Combination Tour from Helsinki
Traveling from Helsinki by car for approximately 45 minutes you reach the historic town of Porvoo, which first became a shipping port during the 1300's. It soon was home to a bustling community of tradesmen who built a colorful wooden town around the water ways. Today, these wooden buildings remain under protected status but many are still private residences, some to the same families that founded Porvoo. You will then continue to drive for another half an hour to the charming idyllic maritime town of Loviisa with a seaside fortress and a historical old town. Private homes in the old town open their doors and gardens for those visiting this beautiful town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour in Porvoo and Loviisa
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of Porvoo, Kirkkotori, Porvoo 06100 Finland
Porvoo cathedral is the oldest building of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Porvoo Old Town, Jokikatu and Mannerheiminkatu, Porvoo 06100 Finland
Colorful wooden city of Porvoo.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Porvoo Doll and Toy Museum, Jokikatu 14, Porvoo 06100 Finland
Stop At: Lovisa, Finland
Beautiful coastal town of Finland.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Kämp, Pohjoisesplanadi 29, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Helsinki Hernesaari Harbor
- Helsinki South Port
- Länsiterminaali 2, Helsinki West Harbor
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Important: At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Carisa Travel Group OY (LTD)