Medieval Tallinn: Day Trip from Helsinki Including Lunch
Depart Helsinki in the morning by ferry and embark on a full-day trip to medieval Tallinn, Estonia's fascinating capital city. Let your professional English-speaking guide take you around the most important sights of Tallinn both in and outside the medieval Old Town (also a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and enjoy tasty lunch served in one of the charming restaurants. After lunch, use free time to explore the myriad of shops and sights the city has to offer, before the transfer back to the harbour for the return journey to Helsinki. The guide will meet you in Tallinn.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Three-course lunch (appetizer, main course, dessert and water)
- Local guide in Tallinn
- Tallinn sightseeing tour
- Ferry Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tallinn Old Town, City Center, Tallinn Estonia
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tallinna Raekoda, Raekoja plats 1, Tallinn 10146 Estonia
A unique Gothic Town Hall
Pass By: Toompea Hill, Lossi Plats, Tallinn Estonia
Toompea or the Upper Town, the seat of German landlords and their
houses from the 18th-19th centuries
Pass By: Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Lossi plats 10, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia
The Alexander Nevski cathedral is an active Russian orthodox
church, built just over 100 years ago
Pass By: St Mary's Cathedral, Toom-Kooli 6, 10130 Tallinn, Estonia
The Dome church, the church of the local German nobility
for centuries, which contains a valuable collection of their family coats of arms. From the viewing platform you can see a
panoramic view of not only the Old Town but also the rest of the city.
Pass By: Kadriorg Park, A. Weizenbergi 26, 10127 Tallinn, Estonia
The Kadriorg park was laid out by Peter the Great in 1718. The park is also home to the Song
Festival Grounds and the Song Festival Stage, a huge outdoor arena that has been the venue for
Estonian´s main national cultural festivals since the 19th century.
Departure Point :Länsiterminaali T2, 00220 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Following information is required for the booking for all the passenger:
- - name
- - gender
- - date of birth
- - nationality
- - possible special diets or allergies
- Please fill in the information to Special Requirements-field when booking the tour.
- IMPORTANT: After booking you will receive three documents: Travel program, voucher for return ferry journey (Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki) and voucher for program in Tallinn. Please take all documents and your passport with you when you travel.
- Infant price does not include lunch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.