Medina Of Marrakesh Shopping Tour
Marrakesh shopping experience doesn’t have to be a mystery, all you really need to master the medina is a local to show you how it’s done.
Visit hidden sides, shop for real-deal souvenirs such as leather, lamps, shoes, carpets, spices, and argan oil, and learn to haggle like a true Marrakech insider.
Your driver will meet and greart you at your hotel, he will brings you to the medina, Where you will meet your local offical guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Guided shooping tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Marrakech is a city located in central Morocco, inland, at the foot of the Atlas Mountains. It is nicknamed the “red city” or the “ocher city” in reference to the red color of a large part of its buildings and houses. The city was founded in 1071 by Youssef ben Tachfine, at the head of the Berber Empire of the Almoravids. In the past, Morocco was known in the East as Marrakech (still relevant in Iran); the name Morocco comes from the deformation of the Portuguese pronunciation of Marrakech: Marrocos. Marrakech has 928,850 inhabitants according to the 2014 census, spread over an area of 230 km2. The population density reaches 350 inhabitants per hectare in the Medina.
Your private guide will bring you diffirent type of shops such as; Herbs, Carpets,jewllery...etc
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.