Medina Polizzi Discovery & Amazigh Museum tour
"Medina Polizzi" is close to the city of Agadir, it is inspired by ancient Moroccan constructions and superb buildings.
The "Polizzi Medina" does not only extend over 4.5 hectare site, but also it has an unusual geographical location. The village is located between large sand dunes and a majestic eucalyptus forest; designed by master craftsman Coco Polizzi.
Agadir Amazigh "Museum" is forty years after the destruction of Agadir. It houses collector coins related to Berber culture and traditions, with more than 900 exhibits. The treasure room, meanwhile, keeps a centerpiece, the emblem of the museum, "The collar of Massa". The museum also aims to present the traditions as well as the everyday life of the Amazigh.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Foods are not included in the price
- Entry/Admission - La Nouvelle Medina Polizzi
- Entry/Admission - Musee du Patrimoine Amazigh d'Agadir
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Nouvelle Medina Polizzi, B.P. 230 Bensergao, Agadir 80007 Morocco
Your journey starts with pick up from your hotel / residence, drive you to the wonderful "Medina Polizzi" where you will admire ancient buildings of Agadir city before being destroyed by the earthquake in 1960.
This Medina impresses with its architecture, it is inspired by ancient Moroccan constructions as well as superb buildings around the world, it was established in accordance with the nature and traditions of the kingdom. Its vegetation and light are particularly important.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Musee du Patrimoine Amazigh d'Agadir, Avenue Hassan II, Agadir 80020 Morocco
The Agadir Municipal Museum is a good way to learn more about Amazigh people (called Berbers), their past is a key part of understanding Morocco's culture. It houses collector coins related to Amazigh culture and traditions, you are going to explore there exhibits featuring everything from pottery, carpets, art, traditional costumes, and cooking utensils.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will collect you wherever you are in Agadir city.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.