Mediterranean Cooking Class in Barcelona
The experience begins with an optional tour around the nearby La Boqueria. From anecdotes about the sellers themselves to the history of Catalan gastronomy and its traditions. Once introduced to their kitchen, the workshop kicks off with a tasting session. All carefully prepared to perfection, the sampling menu consists of a spectacular array of ten tapas, originating from various cities within Spain. From kitchen novices to cooking enthusiasts, those of all skills will take pleasure in learning how to cook Just Royal traditional menu of Spanish omelette, seafood paella and Crema Catalana.
Not to mention, the workshop is heavily assisted by an endless flow of wine, making both cooking and dining even more enjoyable.
Seafood paella/Spanish omelette/Potatoes “Bravas” with three sauces/Assorted Iberian cold cuts/Andalusian fish/Traditional garlic prawns/Traditional croquettes/Manchego cheese/Cantabrian anchovies/Mussels with salsa/Octopus “feira”/Catalan cream
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Small-group tour (max 10)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- La Boquería market tour accompanied by a chef. One of the most important markets in all of Europe.
Explanation of Spanish gastronomy through the tasting of 10 "Tapas" and different wines.
Cooking class with a professional chef. You will cook a full menu.
Lunch or dinner, includes drinks and coffees.
• Mercat de la Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona Spain
• Just Royal Bcn, Placa Reial 3,10, 08002 Barcelona Spain
• Tapas - Potat.Bravas , Assorted Iberian cold cuts, Andalusian fish, garlic prawns, croquettes, Manchego cheese, anchovies, Mussels with salsa, Octopus “feira”
• Menu - Seafood paella
• Dessert - Catalan cream with berries
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gloves. Protective panels. Carpet to disinfect the sole of the shoe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.