Medjugorje Pilgrimage site & Mostar Bridge from Split
Visit 2 countries in one holiday! Explore Bosnia and Herzegovina on this day trip from Split to the neighbor country. Medjugorje is a well known Pilgrim site where it's embarrassed by the region that blessed Virgin Mary has been appearing in supernatural apparition and giving messages to the world. Ever since it receives tens of thousands of pilgrims to Medjugorje every year.
combined with Mostar and it's stone Old bridge and diverse heritage, a memorable day trip out of Split.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English or Spanish Speaking Local Guide
- visit to Mostar Old Bridge
- visit to Medjugorje Pilgrimage site
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- Gratuities to your driver/Guide
- personal spending
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Apparition Hill, Medjugorje Bosnia and Herzegovina
a scenic drive through Bosnia and Herzegovina towards Medjugorje, one of the most visited holy sites in Europe. Your guide will brief you on the importance of the pilgrimage site as well as explain the most important places to visit, then you have free time to connect with your spirituality.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
A quick stop in Pocitelj for a scenic view, then we continue towards Mostar. We will have a guided walking tour in Mostar followed by free time to enjoy the city on your own, before we make our way back to Split
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pickup - Please contact Local Operator "Traveljaz" 48 hrs before the tour to confirm your pick up time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 4 Participants are required for the Tour to Operate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.