Medoc Region Afternoon Wine Tour with Winery Visits & Tastings from Bordeaux
Discover the delicate wines of the Médoc region on this 5-hour small-group wine tour from Bordeaux. Take the Route des Châteaux through the Médoc’s fertile vineyards and listen as a guide sheds light on the grape varietals in production. Sample the cabernet sauvignon blends for which Bordeaux is famous and indulge in a wine tasting paired with cheese & cured meat. Enjoy personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off in central Bordeaux
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local driver guide
- Wine & local produce at a winery
- Visit & Tastings in 2 wineries (4 to 6 tastings)
- winery fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Margaux, Margaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Take a seat in your air-conditioned minivan at 1:50pm, then head out of the city into the Médoc vineyards to begin your 5-hour tour. Spin along the Route des Châteaux, and listen as your guide shares information about the region’s winemaking history.
First, stop at a Grand Cru winery in the Margaux and St. Julien region, and taste some of the cabernet sauvignon blends for which Bordeaux is famous. As you taste the wines, learn what makes Bordeaux wine so special.
Next, continue on to a family-owned winery hidden among the vineyards. Taste velvety wines from the Haut-Medoc appellation and enjoy a nice platter of local produces!
When your final tasting comes to an end, return in comfort to your starting point in central Bordeaux to conclude your tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Tourist Information Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids from 12 years old. Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum is not reached and proceed to a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Daily desinfection of our fleet / Mask is mandatory during transporation until further notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.