Medoc Small-Group Wine Tour with Tastings & Chateau Visits from Bordeaux
Enjoy a morning discovering the Medoc region. Pass by mythical appellations where the majority of Bordeaux’s famous wines are produced. If you like the Cabernet grape, you will love the powerful and well balanced wines of this region!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bordeaux, Bordeaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Meet your guide at 9:45am in the center of Bordeaux and drive to the Medoc wine region. Listen to explanations about the Bordeaux wines during the journey to the chateaux.
Around 10:30am, arrive at a prestigious Classified Growth estate of 1855. Walk around the vineyards and cellars, learn about the estate’s wine-making process, and finish with wine tastings.
Afterward, discover a charming family run estate of the region. Learn about their traditional way of making wine and savor their blends alongside some fresh bread and French cheeses.
Your tour will conclude with drop-off back in Bordeaux.
Stop At: Margaux, Margaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Enjoy visits and tastings at 2 lovely chateaux in the famous appelations of Medoc such as Margaux, or haut-Medoc, Medoc, St-Julien etc....
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide : French and English
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.