Meet Fatima on a very special and exciting day!
Looking for a unique and exciting experience in Fátima?
You will get to know deeply the history of the Shepherds, their lives and the Apparitions of Fátima.
You will hear beautiful stories in a unique vision of who has a great-grandmother who was present at the Miracle of the Sun, lived with the whole family who are from this region and are even related to Jacinta and Francisco (Pastorinhos de Fátima).
If you are looking for more than shallow explanations of dates and narratives of events, this experience is made to your measure in an immersion in this story so simple and wonderful, capable of transforming Lives.
"While on Earth we are pilgrims on their way to Heaven."
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - A snack with homemade cake, juice, tea and coffee at "Casa dos Tios" in Aljustrel, where this very special day begins!
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is free - we can recommend several restaurants at prices ranging from 15 € to 40 € per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aljustrel, 2495-301 Fátima, Portugal
The meeting point will be at the Fatima Tourism Office and from there we will go to the Aljustrel Village of the Shepherds.
To start our special day, we will have a homemade cupcake at "Casa dos Tios", meet its owners and take the opportunity to contextualize the historical moment in 1917, the apparitions of the Angel and the places we will visit in the morning - the houses of the Pastorinhos , the places of apparitions of the Angel: Poço do Arneiro and Loca do Cabeço.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Paroquia de Fatima e dos Pastorinhos, Rua Padre Manuel Antonio Henriques, Fatima 2495-564 Portugal
From Aljustrel we will still visit the parish church of the Parish of Fatima with more than 4 centuries, where the Little Shepherds were baptized and which keeps so many other stories ...
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fatima, Fatima, Santarem District, Central Portugal
By that time the hunger is already beginning to come and so let's have lunch.
We have two hours for lunch and we can refer several restaurants for prices ranging from 15 € to 40 € per person.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, 2495-402 Fátima, Portugal
Then we will finally be ready to go to the Sanctuary - there we will visit the Rosary Basilica, the Little Apparition Chapel and the Holy Trinity Basilica.
We guarantee a unique and very special day!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fatima Tourism Office, Av. de Dom José Alves Correia da Silva 213, 2495-402 Fátima, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for those who have many difficulties walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.