Meet the Shan Coffee!! Ywangan 1 Day Tour
Ywangan is the main producing place of Arabica coffee beans in Myanmar .
Visit Blue Pond and unique pagoda compounds on summit of a steep mountains.
Learn about all processes of coffee here and try a cup of specialty Shan coffee!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Shan Speciality Coffee
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (There is no entrance fees at Ywangan)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transportation Charges between Heho airport to hotel
- Depending on where you stay, we might need to charge the extra transportation charges
- This tour will take you to a coffee farm and a factory in the town of Ywangan, Southern Shan State, where you will witness the process of growing and making Arabica coffee beans.
Early morning, pick you up from your hotel by car.
After 2 hours drive, arrive at Unique pagoda compounds on summit of a steep mountains. See the amazing and beautiful view of seasonal crop plantation and villages from mountain.
15 minutes drive from unique pagoda compounds to Blue Pond. It's an amazing pond. The pond looks like water in the mirror.
Lunch at local restaurant in Ywangan and where you will experience the real local life, here you will as well have a typical Danu traditional meal.
After Lunch visit to coffee factory and learn about the coffee processing, everything you ever wanted to know about coffee. Try a cup of specialty Shan Coffee!!
Visit to coffee farm and you can see how it grows.
Don't miss this tour!! Join with us!!
Departure Point :Pick-you up at your hotel in Nyaung Shwe
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of domestic air flights
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.