Meet your Guide for Waterfall Short Hike Adventure in Tinajas
Connect with nature and get a dose of fresh air in this fun tour to Las Tinajas in Ceiba, Puerto Rico. The clear trails make this a very family-friendly adventure!
We will hike an off the beaten path trail for 20-30. At this path there are plenty of exotic plants and birds to see, the guide will share all the details about the flora and fauna of this amazing place. At the Tinajas natural pool and waterfalls, you will be able to swim on crystal clear waters and have an option to adventure on a swinging rope, or even jump up to 15 feet high rocks. We will then proceed to another 5-10 hike to a natural pool with a 20 feet natural WATERSLIDE and with an optional 3 feet high jump from a rock.
After the adventure at El Yunque, we will have lunch at a beachfront restaurant at LUQUILLO BEACH.
For this tour, guests must have their own transportation.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Fresh Local Fruits and Beer
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Yunque Rain Forest, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
Have your own transportation while visiting Puerto Rico? Come meet our guide to a fun short hike adventure to the Tinajas waterfall. This wonderful waterfall is located in the South East side of the El Yunque Rain Forest. After experience the wonders of the river and learning about the flora and fauna, you will follow your guide to a local beach front restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Luquillo Beach, Luquillo Puerto Rico
After the adventure at El Yunque we will have lunch at a beach front restaurant at LUQUILLO BEACH which creates the perfect background to enjoy your meal. This experience will guarantee that you’ll want to come back to Puerto Rico every time you have a chance to escape to PARADISE!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Frutera Flores, PR-3, Luquillo 00773, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :kioskos de luquillo, Calle Marginal, Luquillo 00773, Puerto Rico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.