Your Mega Adrenaline is guaranteed once you buckle up on our all-terrain buggy (double one) and drive to your Mega Adventure.
Explore the incredible views of the Dominican countryside, driving up and down the sand dunes and have priority access to 4 secret beaches of the north coast, feeling the ocean breeze and swimming at one of our refreshing white sand beaches.
Ensured by our experienced guides, you will drive through rural villages know more about the Dominican culture!
Clip-on and get ready for 7 dynamic cables along canopy treetops, across a river, tropical jungle, and spectacular views, with our experienced guides!
Homegrown organic fruit platter and drinks provided to keep you hydrated along the way!
Note: Driving license mandatory for the buggy driver. Activities order may vary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- helmets, googles, harneses and gloves
- Entry/Admission - Mega Adventures
- Entry/Admission - The Amber Coast
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mega Adventures, Puerto Plata Dominican Republic
Travelers will do the zipline, and horse backriding . Will also have lunch and relax at the farm environment.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Amber Coast, Dominican Republic
Mega Bay where the buggies start
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Exclusive direct pick up with our Special Mega Truck, by our experienced guides in all PUERTO PLATA, SOSUA, and CABARETE Hotels. Guests can also come directly to the Starting point and. (Important, this tour schedule is only compatible for Guests staying overnight in hotels, not fit for Shore excursion timings for Cruise ships)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The maximum weight for Zip Lining It is 250Lbs
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- driver licence needed to drive the buggies
- shoes needed
- price per person in double buggy
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.