Mega Truck Safari Express
Enjoy the impressive landscapes, along little explored roads and learn about the local country life, the crops of the famous Dominican coffee or how to roll cigars!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area).
- Bilingual guide.
- Domestic alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Leave your hotel and take a journey through the lush green countryside where you will see the day to day Dominican life, with professional guides, learning all about the culture and history of this wonderful island.
You are invited to visit a school and to the home of a local family where you will experience real Dominican hospitality; see how local produce is grown, from local fruits and coffee to sugar cane.
For the coffee connoisseur, take some time to taste the locally brewed Dominican Coffee, one of the country's most famous products.
This excursion is a must for people wanting to see a different side of the Dominican Republic, away from the alluring white sandy beaches and comfy sun beds; this is your chance to really get back to nature and go on an eco-adventure of a different kind.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear, sunscreen, sunglasses or hat. Bring a camera and cash for extras or souvenirs.
- This expedition is not recommended for persons with severe back problems, any severe physical or motor handicaps, children under 2 years, or pregnant women.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.