Mehrauli Archaeological Park Tour
Delhi Heritage Tour offers idiosyncratic amalgamation of culture, glorious history, politics, exotic delicacies, ancient architecture, and never-ending enthusiasm. Experience awe-striking architecture of historical Delhi in this Delhi day tour and explore its rich and diverse culture in magnificent monuments like Qutub Minar & Mehrauli Park. To savour the enthusiasm of Delhi, come with us and explore the grandeur of Mehrauli Village.
per adult from
What's included :
- City Tour with all transfers in an air-conditioned chauffeur
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Lunch in a well air-conditioned restaurant
- Parking and all government taxes
- Our professional care and attention
- Entry/Admission - Mehrauli Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket
- The tipping tour guide, chauffeur and waiter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
You will be picked from your hotel in Delhi or from IGI Airport in an air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car and your driver will drive you to Mehrauli Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park.
Stop At: Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Anuvrat Marg Opposite Qutub Minar Metro Station, New Delhi 110030 India
Your Delhi Tour program will start with a Heritage Walk through the architectural attractions of Mehrauli which beholds rich heritage and fascinating stories. During this Mehrauli heritage tour, you will visit various monuments belonging to different dynasties including the Tomb of Balban, Jamali Kamali tomb, the Tomb of Muhammad Quli Khan & Rajaon ki baoli
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehrauli/Qutub Minar, Mehrauli/Qutub Minar, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
We take you around around the magnificent Qutub Minar located in Mehrauli. Qutub-ud-din Aibak was the first ruler to give the touch of Islamic architecture to Delhi which was followed by Illtutmish, his successor. Major attractions in Qutub Minar are Iron Pillar, Alahi Drwaza & Alahi Minar. The best time to visit Qutub Minar is during the winter months especially from October to March
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Following the visit of the Qutub Minar, you will be dropped at your hotel or to an AC restaurant for lunch (in case you opted for lunch after the tour instead of lunch after the Mehrauli Archeological Park) in a chauffeur-driven car.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup from anywhere in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.