Meissen and Dresden Private Full Day Tour from Prague for up to 8 people
Combine two of Saxony's most picturesque cities Meissen and Dresden, with personalized attention on this private tour from Prague. Enjoy a flexible itinerary and the ability to travel at your own pace while exploring Meissen porcelain manufactory, which has stood for the highest-quality porcelain and the utmost workmanship since its founding in 1710 .
Include Shopping in the House of MEISSEN Store
In Dresden you can walk through the city to see the baroque architecture. You will have time to explore the beautiful sights of Dresden: Old Town with its Frauenkirche and the royal palace including the famous Zwinger, the river Elbe and the view from the Brühlsche terrasse and much more.
Enjoy traveling with comfortable Minivan .at your own pace on a combo tour of Dresden and Meissen . Round-trip private transportation, including hotel pickup and drop-off
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Where required, any entrance fees should be paid directly by customer.
- Our professional English-speaking driver dressed in a suit, will pick you up from your hotel in Prague (at the reception.) and take you to the city of Meissen first where you can visit the oldest Porcelain manufactory of Europe, stroll through the Old Town and view the historic cathedral dating back to the 9th century.
After visiting the museum and Demonstration Workshops, the House of MEISSEN Store is the first point of contact for everyone interested in taking a piece of the manufactory’s more than 300-year history home with them. Here visitors will find the biggest selection of Meissen products, be it sophisticated table services, beautiful figurines, delicate pieces of porcelain jewellery, pieces from our “Limited Masterworks” collection or one-of-a-kind works of art created in collaboration with external artists. Also on offer are various gift formats and souvenirs from Europe’s oldest porcelain manufactory. All products bought here can also be delivered by post.
After lunch, you will be driven to Dresden. You will have time to explore the beautiful sights of Dresden: Old Town with its Frauenkirche and the royal palace including the famous Zwinger, the river Elbe and the view from the Brühlsche terrasse and much more.
This is a full-day tour so you will not be rushed. When you have seen enough, you will return to Prague and be dropped of at your hotel.
Price excludes: any entrance fees should be paid directly by customer.
Entrance fees in Meissen include an audio guided tour through the Demonstration Workshops, available in 14 languages, and a single visit of the Museum of the Meissen Porcelain Foundation.
Adults: EUR 10
Children (6-18 years): EUR 6
Departure Point :Prague Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Prague Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.