Meknes and Volubilis Day Trip from Fez
Discover thousands of years of Moroccan heritage on this private Meknes and Volubilis day trip from Fez. Admire ancient vineyards and olive groves on your journey across the mighty Saiss plains. With your guide, visit the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail in Meknes; watch traditional musicians and storytellers in Place el-Hedim; and wander through the souks of the Old Town. Explore, too, the hillside settlement of Moulay Idriss Zerhoun and marvel at 2nd- and 3rd-century Roman ruins at the UNESCO-listed site of Volubilis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Mausoleum of Mouley Ismail
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volubilis, Morocco
The visit to Volubilis.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Hedim Square, Ave Moulay Ismail, Meknes Morocco
A tour in the square.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mausoleum of Mouley Ismail, Rue Palais, Meknes Morocco
Visit of the old mausoleum Moulay Ismail.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Moulay Idriss Zerhoun, Meknes 50353 Morocco
Visit of Moulay Idriss Zerhouni.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you by email/WhatsApp the day before the departure day to provide you all the information needed about the pickup.Airports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear appropriate shoes
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.