Mekong Delta 2days in Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho / Private tour
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be floating Market - Vinh Long - Can Tho (-/L/D)
- Day 2: Cai Rang floating Market - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/-)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transportations: (Hotel pickup and drop-off ; New air-condition vehicle transfer)
- Overnight accommodation: 04 star Hotel in Can Tho (DBL or TWIN sharing room)
- All Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- English Or French speaking local guide
- 02 Bottle mineral water/ pax/ day
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Cai Rang Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Binh Thuy Ancient House
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho
Stop At: Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be Vietnam
After two hours drive through fertile paddy field from Sai Gon, you can arrive to boat station, the Boat pick up & will bring you to see Cai Be Floating Market at noisy section of the river with too many buyers and sellers bargaining and exchanging from their boat. Then we visit local garden where you can see daily activities of the local peoples like makings rice-paper; coconut-candy; rice pop corn…
Next, visit a local garden where you'll enjoy fresh fruit, honey tea and folk song.. pick fresh fruit by yourself and cycling around village about 30 minutes. Then, climb aboard a hand–rowing sampan, that will take you along the small canals.
Stop at the river view restaurant. here you can have a stroll in the orchard before sitting down and enjoying a delicious lunch. After lunch, take a boat along the Mekong River to Vinh Long - a center of tropical fruit; stop in for a short visit to Vinh Long market;
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: 04 star hotel in Can Tho City
Day 2: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City
Stop At: Cai Rang Floating Market, 46 Hai Ba Trung Near Cai Rang Bridge, Can Tho 900000 Vietnam
After breakfast, at 6:45AM go to Ninh Kieu ferry, Private boat pick up to visit Cai Rang floating market (a biggest floating in Mekong Delta) then to visit "Ba Cong" garden, witness the rural life and the beautiful vegetation along the riverbanks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Binh Thuy Ancient House, 144 Bui Huu Nghia, Binh Thuy, Can Tho 92000 Vietnam
Discover Binh Thuy Ancient house, the house is filled with features that represent rural areas in the Mekong Delta region during the 19th century. The French-style house was built in 1870 by the Duong family on an area of nearly 6,000 sq m. Its base is about one metre higher than the land surface. Binh Thuy ancient house has been captured in many films such as “The silt ways,” “The Bac Lieu mandarin’s son” and “The lover” of French director J. Annaud.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour guide will to meet you at the lobby in hotel.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.