Mekong Delta Day Tour From Saigon Cruise Harbor
our is designed for best shore-excursion from Sai Gon harbor,
- Our guide and drivers are professional and experienced
- We cover all places to visit in a good pace
- Our tour is easy to be able to customize following cruise time.
- All is private tour and get "None left behind" policy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transfer and guide
- Port pickup and drop off: 25$/pax
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- 8:00 AM: Our guide and driver welcome you at Saigon harbor where your cruise ship land in the port and start your day trip to discover Mekong Delta (Ben Tre – My Tho) which is 3 hours drive from harbor.
10:00 AM: Get on a boat to go across the river on Long Island, visitors see the village floating fish market, tropical fruit Orchard. The visit to a real local family to enjoy all kinds of fruits in the giant garden while listening to the traditional local folk music: "Don Ca Tai Tu". Strolling along the village to visit different families and gardens and enjoy honey tea here.
The boat journey would continue to take visitors to a workshop of coconut candy (a specialty of Ben Tre). Enjoy the freshly made candy and get back to the boat to visit the local market. From here, we will get a Cycling tour (Horse cart if you are not fond of biking) on the village road creeping through the orchards along roads and pristine beauty that nature has bestowed the area. Visit workshop of cakes. Get to the local restaurant for lunch. (Any special diet can be served on request).
2h45 PM: Get back to the boat to go back to the canal and return to Saigon. Finish the trip your cruise harbor at around 5.00 PM. End of the trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please take a look for our guide and driver holding a card with your name on it after getting down of your cruisePortsSai Gon Cruise harbor, Nha Be cruise harbor, Ben Nghe cruise harbor, Hiep Phuoc cruise harbor, Tan Cang cruise harbor, Cat Lai cruise harbor, Tan Thuan cruise harbor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.