Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay Helicopter Tour
Melbourne city and bay line flight for approximately 25 minutes. View Melbourne from a different perspective! Fly out from Moorabbin Airport via the coast toward Melbourne CBD, sights of the coastline include Cerbrus Shipwreck, Point Ormond, St. Kilda beach, Albert Park Lake, Station Pier & much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Approx 25 minute flight
- Window seats
- Melbourne and Bay Coast in one package
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Choose a departure time that works for you, make your way to Moorabbin Airport situated adjacent to Port Phillip Bay, South East of Melbourne at least 15 minutes before your scheduled flight. The pilot will give you a short briefing & your off flying the coast for Melbourne.
Embark on a 25 minute Melbourne City and Bay line flight. View Melbourne from a different perspective! Fly out from Moorabbin Airport via the coast toward Melbourne CBD, sights of the coastline include Cerberus, Brighton Pier, Point Ormond, St Kilda beach, Station Pier.
Melbourne city skyline will be etched in your mind, this modern, classy city surrounded by Albert Park & F1 track, MCG, Docklands and almost endless supply of architectural housing.
Departure Point :Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of two passengers per booking is required
- Due to weight / balance and individual seat limitations of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 130kg may not be able to fly due to weight restrictions. Total weight restrictions for combined passenger weights also apply.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please dress appropriately, warm clothing will be suitable in cooler months.
- Infants may be carried on a parent's lap provided total seat weight does not exceed 136kgs
- Not Accessible to wheelchairs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.