Melbourne Bike Tour with Lunch
Explore Melbourne by bike with a professional, mature, local guide who shows you famous locations and little-known gems on an intimate 2-wheeled tour through the city. Smallest group tour in Melbourne. Snap photos outside landmarks like Parliament House, Federation Square, Sports and Art precincts, and discover laneways that bustle with shops and cafes. With a flexible itinerary, you can see everything from UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites to gritty street art. Bikes, safety gear and lunch are included. Tours start from Rentabike bike hire shop on the riverbank level at Federation Square, near the Riverland Bar.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- All necessary equipment including bike and helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- So much to see and so little time! You can see so much when you explore by bike.
YOU can help decide what we see - we ask you if you have any particular interests or sites you'd like to see. For example: the street art culture, Federation Square, Sports Precinct, Hidden cafes and bars, Shrine of Remembrance, Heritage arcades & cool laneways, Queen Victoria Market, Parliament House, Out of city suburbs - Carlton or Fitzroy, Melbourne Museum, Royal Exhibition Buildings and much more……Fine print: All riders must be over 150cms (5feet).
Two different start locations;
Melbourne city tour start - most popular. 10am start.
Port tour start - best suits guests arriving from cruise ships. 9am start.
Get to know Melbourne with the benefit of an insider’s perspective and 2-wheeled transport. Exploring by bike lets you see more and easily stop at local gems that other tours miss. You also receive a map to take with you that includes additional places to explore on your own after the tour.
After meeting your guide, your tour begins with a safety briefing. You’ll then get fitted with a sturdy city bike, helmet and vest. Take a moment to practice riding your bike in a quiet location before setting off to your first destination. Whenever possible your guide chooses designated bike paths, however it is necessary at times to ride on regular roads. Your guide always makes rider safety a top priority.
Your guide is happy to customise the tour to the interests of the group. The total distance traveled depends on the riding abilities of the participants and the desired itinerary. You’ll enjoy frequent stops to learn about the sights, snap photos and chat with your guide. A casual lunch is included. Tours wrap up with return to the starting location.
Departure Point :Rentabike @ Federation Square & Real Melbourne Bike Tours, Vault 14 Federation Wharf, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.